Friday, September 20, 2013

Here we go!


Hey Y'all I'm Ellie.

I'm from California and I'm now in my first semester of college. yay :)
This blog is for one of my classes. Let me just say its a fantastic class and I love it. I will be posting at least once a week and hopefully what I say makes sense! (my class is really early in the morning). I don't really know what I'm doing but I'm going to do the best I can because . . . well its a grade and that's how I try and live my life.

Since its only the first week and I don't have a ton to say ill give a little background. I am attending BYU Idaho, majoring in Child development. I am a little crazy, I randomly change accents and I am a want to be cowgirl. even though I've never lived in the country for some reason when I get serious or sentimental I will often fall into a slight southern drawl.  This blog is for my Family Relations class. I come from a family of 3 kids (including myself) and the two most wonderful loving parents in the world. My dad is a hard worker and has taught me to be the same. My Mother is the sweetest woman in the world and my best friend.

I should probably explain the picture. . . I've always loved butterflies. They represent change and there for they remind me that change is a good and necessary thing in life. so for my birthday my mom got me a butterfly balloon and before I left for school she had me take a picture with it to help me remember.

So ya! I hope the things I post are interesting and of use and I hope y'all will check in every week to see what I got!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Great job on the blog post! I'm excited to see your impressions regarding the family throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete